Terms & Conditions
1. Group Classes
We want to make sure that the course is right for you. Before booking a course it is your responsibility to check the required English level – if you need advice regarding this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
After booking, you will be emailed details about accessing the course and a Needs Assessment.
2. Group Class Fees
All Group Class fees must be paid before being accepted onto the course. After booking, you will be emailed details about accessing the course and a Needs Assessment.
3. Speaking Clubs Fees
You can try one Speaking Club session for free. To access any further sessions you must subscribe and set up a monthly payment, all payments must be up to date to access the ‘live’ sessions.
4. Refunds and Cancellations
If you are not happy with any part of your experience of being a Red Brick student, please contact us on email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve your complaint.
You can cancel your subscription at any time – your next scheduled payment will not be taken. You will still be able to attend any remaining sessions you have paid for.
- Please note:
- PayPal schedule payments require 24 hours notice for cancellation.
- Direct Debits generally require 10 days notice for cancellation – if you cancel too late and the payment is taken we will give you a FULL REFUND.
- If you have any queries regarding cancelling subscriptions please contact us.
- Please note:
If you are unhappy with your Group Class after the first lesson, let us know within 7 days and we will offer you a FULL REFUND.
All refund requests will be considered and responded to within 24 hours (Monday to Friday). We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If your refund request is approved, you will be informed of the exact amount to be refunded and why.
- Credits will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
- The number of days for the payment to appear in your account will depend on the original payment method, we will inform you of this when notifying you that your refund has been approved.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As qualified and experienced teachers we are confident your English will improve with our help. However, we cannot guarantee any level of improvement as students progress at different
rates. The responsibility for improvement lies with you, and to benefit fully you must attend and participate in the
sessions. You must also complete all per-class tasks and homework.
5. Intellectual Property
Any materials shared or given to you in class are designed by Red Brick Language School for exclusive use in our courses. Please do not share the materials we give you.
6. Accessing ‘live’ sessions
All students are advised to access lessons using a PC, laptop or tablet, to maximise the benefit of the software and teaching tools we use in class. However, sessions can be accessed using a smart phone.
7. Cameras on
Students benefit from sessions more when ALL students have their cameras on during ‘live’ classes. If for some reason, you do not wish to have your camera on during a class, please speak to your teacher and they will do their best to help you.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change or replace these Terms at any time. We will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new significant terms taking effect.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: email@example.com
The terms and conditions contained within this contract are governed (1) by the courts of England and Wales and their jurisdiction (2) . This applies no matter where in the world you are accessing the course from.
(1) governed = under the control of
(2) jurisdiction = the authority of a court to make decisions and judgments
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns or use our contact form.